Vee.Finance Weekly Report 8.21–8.27
With the continuous efforts of the technical team, Vee is getting closer and closer to the mainnet launch. Community users are requested to pay attention to official media or specific notifications from the community in time. Another thing to remind everyone is that as agreed, Vee’s first airdrop event will end next Tuesday (August 31), and the specific rules are expected to be released on September 1.
In order to meet the mining needs of users with low-risk preferences, the technical team has developed a stable coin sector this week, which is currently in internal testing and will be officially launched next week. SlowMist also issued an audit report on the Vee smart contract this week, and the conclusion of the report is as good as the team expected. In addition, the design team is constantly optimizing the UI to provide a better user experience.
- Mainnet will be launched soon
The mainnet launch has officially entered the countdown, and community users are invited to pay attention to official media trends in time.
- Stablecoin Sector
In order to facilitate users to freely exchange stable coins, we have launched a stable coin sector. In addition, compared with other encrypted asset projects, Vee sets a much higher mortgage rate for stable coins. Therefore, stable coins can be used for higher-leverage low-risk mining on Vee.
- Optimize the UI
Providing users with a better experience is one of the highlights of Vee. To this end, the design team has been optimizing the UI, and everyone is welcome to provide valuable comments.
Marketing and partners
- The first airdrop event is coming to an end, please pay attention to the official media in time
- The number of users participating in the public beta reached 11,000; the total wallet addresses reached 9,421
- The first-round investment of Vee.Finace has received investment from a number of institutions. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vee.Finace has reached a consensus on cooperation in many overseas communities
- After the Vee.Finance V3 version launched, it has been well received by users in many respects
- Telegram: 28100+
- Telegram_CH: 4500+
- Twitter: 23000+
- Discord: 16200+
- Medium: 16900+
About Vee Finance
Vee.Finance is a DeFi lending platform for traditional financial and crypto users. We are committed to bridging the gap between traditional finance and DeFi and providing users with better digital asset management services. Users can participate in deposits, loans, long and short positions, and as well as other functions. Our mission is to reduce barriers for traditional users to participate in DeFi and optimize the efficiency of global asset allocation.
Website | Twitter | Discord | GitHub | Telegram | LinkedIn |Email |Reddit