Vee.Finance V1 Latest News
Hi, Vee.Finance community,
To compensate the V1 depositors, we have opened the first compensation on October 31. At the same time, we have been actively working with the law enforcement departments and security companies to track down information about the hackers, hoping to recover the stolen funds as soon as possible and reimburse the V1 depositors in a faster way. Here is the latest progress.
1. According to on-chain activity monitoring, all assets have been transferred to the below addresses. For these addresses, we are still closely monitoring the flow of funds.
2. Materials have been sent to the law enforcement department, and the case is now being investigated.
3. Requests from Law Enforcement have been sent to top exchanges, as the conversation goes back and forth, we are waiting for CEX’s response in terms of some key information of the hacker.
4. We have informed the central exchanges and wallet providers, transactions are closely monitored. We really appreciate their support.
Meanwhile, V2 has been online for almost a month, and we are working hard to restore the TVL on V2 to the level before the attack or even higher, for which we have:
- launched the stake function
- developing Vee.Finance mobile version
- preparing for the upcoming IDO and CEX listing
- deploying to a new public chain
- and launching more features
Thanks for everyone’s support.