Vee.Finance Farm User Guide
Farm is a new mining feature launched recently. The current version only supports users to pledge VEE to the Farm pool for mining and earning rewards. Users need to perform borrowing or trading operations on Vee.Finance to get VEE rewards in advance before Farming.
1. Obtaining VEE: users will receive VEE rewards for deposits, loans or transactions in Vee.Finance (click here to view the Vee.Finance operation manual.)
2. After completing supplying, borrowing, or trading operations, click on the “VEET” icon at the top
2. In the pop-up page, click “Claim to Vault”.
3. Follow the instructions on the pop-up page and complete the operation in order.
4. After the transaction is confirmed, you can go to the “Farm” page to mine, or click “Go To Farm”. Note: Users can withdraw VEE after 7 days.
1. Click “Farm” on the left menu bar to enter the farm pool. Scroll down the page and there are 2 Pools in the “Active Pools” section. Select one of the pools to mine and click “Farm”. Take VEE-USDT as an example.
2. In the pop-up page, click “Enable”.
3. The MetaMask window will pop up, indicating that you need to allow the Vee.Finance smart contract to link to your USDT account and “Confirm” the transaction.
4. After the transaction is confirmed, go back to the “VEE-USDT” liquidity pool and enter the amount of VEE to be pledged. Click “Farm”.
5. A pop-up page will appear again, showing the amount of gas fees incurred for this transaction. Click on “Confirm”.
6. After the transaction is confirmed, you will see the number of VEE pledged, the annualized yield and the Farm VEE Earned in “My Positions”.
7. You can increase/decrease the number of VEE pledged by clicking “Add Position” or “Remove Position”. For example, to increase the number of VEE pledged, click “Add Position” and enter the number of VEE to be increased in the pop-up page.
8. A pop-up page will appear again, showing the amount of gas charges incurred for this transaction. Click “Confirm”.
9. After the transaction is confirmed, check the total amount of pledged VEE, annualized yield and Farm VEE Earned in “My Positions”.
Withdrawal of funds
1. Go back to the “Farm” page, select the active pool, and in the “Add Position” drop-down box, select “Rev Position “.
2. On the pop-up page, enter the amount of VEE you want to remove and click “Remove”.
3. When the pop-up page appears, follow the instructions on the page to complete the operation in order. Note: This operation will bring up 2 pages in total, please click “Confirm” in turn.
4. Confirm the transaction. Return to view the removed VEE and USDT.